Certified Flooring Inspectors University places great emphasis on what’s needed most; how-to-inspect, proper use of tools, when, where, and how to use them, and how to prepare a well-written report.
The Hard Surface Flooring Inspector Class includes Inspector Certification for Solid Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl, and Sheet Vinyl flooring Inspections.
Experience the CFI University Difference:
- Attend Virtual Carpet and Hard Surface Certification Classes on Zoom with CFI University
- Virtual Classes save time, travel, and money that is better spent on tools and equipment.
- CFIU Instructors have over 68-years of combined experience in Flooring Inspections. Likely the most in the Inspector Training Industry!
- Students prepare for class by studying their online manuals and completing practice exams.
- CFIU teaches you how to inspect— Like an Inspector!
- CFIU Instructors and Mentors are here for you before, during, and after the Training
- Online Manuals are updated frequently with new issues, inspection procedures, or anything worth sharing with others
- Unlike books that become outdated shortly after being printed, updates to our online manuals are immediately available to everyone
- CFIU manuals are organized to help new inspectors quickly find the inspection procedure for every problem.
CFI University Training Manuals are online, and available 24/7 from home, the office, or any mobile device.
Hard Surface Course includes the following:
- A video library of all Field Tests, Tools, how to test, document, and report all test results
- Engineered Wood: 116- page manual
- Laminate: 86-page manual
- Luxury Vinyl: 157-page manual
- Sheet Vinyl: 176-page manual
- Solid Wood: 93-page manual
- How to Measure Solid Wood: 18-page manual
- For gapping complaints (a prerequisite for Advanced Wood Class)
- Designed to make students think like inspectors and reinforce inspection skills
- No time limit on practice exams
- Start and Stop practice exams at any time
- Learn inspection procedures with actual inspection pictures and real-life scenarios
- 80% required to pass each practice exam. If you don’t pass, no problem just try again.
The Hard Surface Inspector Certification encompasses:
- Hardwood Inspector Certification for Solid and Engineered Wood
- Luxury Vinyl Inspector Certification
- Laminate Inspector Certification
- Sheet Vinyl Inspector Certification