Certified Flooring Inspectors University places great emphasis on what’s needed most; how-to-inspect, proper use of tools, how, when, and where to use them, and how to prepare a well-written report.
Experience the CFI University Difference:
- Attend Virtual Carpet and Hard Surface Certification Classes with CFI University
- Virtual Classes save time, travel, and tons of money that is better spent on tools and equipment
- CFIU Instructors have over 65-years of combined experience in Flooring Inspections. Likely the most in the Inspector Training Industry!
- Students prepare for class by studying their online manuals and completing their exams
- CFIU teaches you how to inspect— Like an Inspector!
- CFIU Instructors and Mentors are here before, during, and after the Training
- Online Manuals are updated frequently with new issues, inspection procedures, or anything worth sharing with others
- Unlike books that become outdated shortly after being printed, online updates are immediately available to everyone
- CFIU manuals are sorted by problem or general description to help new inspectors quickly find the problem and the inspection procedure
CFI University Training Manuals are online, and available 24/7 from home, the office, or any mobile device.
- Industry Terms
- Carpet Installation
- Manufacturing Process
- Carpet Spot Cleaning
- Technical Article downloads for study/reference
- A video library of all Field Tests, Tools, how to test, and document all test results
- Carpet & Carpet Tile
- Covers all subjects related to installation, manufacturing, cleaning, and locally caused Carpet Complaints.
- The Carpet Manuals are chock full of pictures with inspection procedures for each complaint.
- Step-by-step inspection procedures for each problem.
- Designed to make inspectors think as if they’re on an inspection and to reinforce inspection skills
- No time limit on testing
- Start and Stop at any time
- Learn inspection procedures with actual inspection pictures and real-life scenarios
- 80% required to pass each exam. If you don’t pass, no problem just try again.