Certified Flooring Inspectors University places great emphasis on what’s needed most; how-to-inspect, proper use of tools, when to use them, and how to prepare a well-written report. The Hard Surface Class includes Certification in Solid Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl, and Sheet Vinyl flooring Inspections.
Experience the CFI University Difference:
- Attend Virtual Carpet and Hard Surface Certification Classes with CFI University
- Virtual Classes save time, travel, and tons of money that is better spent on tools and equipment.
- CFIU Instructors have over 65-years of combined experience in Flooring Inspections. Likely the most in the Inspector Training Industry!
- Students prepare for class by studying their online manuals and completing their exams
- CFIU teaches you how to inspect— Like an Inspector!
- CFIU Instructors and Mentors are here before, during, and after the Training
- Online Manuals are updated frequently with new issues, inspection procedures, or anything worth sharing with others
- Unlike books that become outdated shortly after being printed, online updates are immediately available to everyone
- CFIU manuals are sorted by problem or general description to help new inspectors quickly find the problem and the inspection procedure
CFI University Training Manuals are online, and available 24/7 from home, the office, or any mobile device.
Hard Surface Course includes the following:
- A video library of all Field Tests, Tools, how to test, document, and report all test results
- Engineered Wood: 116- page manual
- Laminate: 86-page manual
- Luxury Vinyl: 157-page manual
- Sheet Vinyl: 176-page manual
- Solid Strand Bamboo: 44-page manual
- Solid Wood: 93-page manual
- How to Measure Solid Wood: ) 18-page manual
- For gapping complaints (a prerequisite for Advanced Wood Class)
- Designed to make inspectors think as if they’re on an inspection and to reinforce inspection skills
- No time limit on testing
- Start and Stop at any time
- Learn inspection procedures with actual inspection pictures and real-life scenarios
- 80% required to pass each exam. If you don’t pass, no problem just try again.
The Hard Surface Inspector Certification encompasses:
- Hardwood Inspector Certification for Solid and Engineered Wood
- Luxury Vinyl Inspector Certification
- Laminate Inspector Certification
- Sheet Vinyl Inspector Certification